when love abides: book two
Monica Townsend returns to the city bringing a surprise - Chase Travers' daughter, Hope, whom she had given birth to seven years earlier. Various emotions arise, and reactions take place, as family members learn of Hope's existence.
In another part of the city, private investigator, Dee Fleischman, is scared of the masked man who chases her; the last time, she just managed to escape. Does it have anything to do with her recent questions about Tyler Washington? Is she getting close to finding the man who stole her daughter's heart so long ago?
What about Jack Steele, the broken man preparing to pull the trigger which will put him out of his misery? It was a job he decided long ago that belonged to Tyler Washington, before he disappeared. Will Jack succeed with his mission or will a higher power than himself, finally, bring redemption?
Amazon Canada Amazon UK Amazon USA
- "I love this book because it is not your typical love story. For the most part it shows real life challenges and decisions couples need to make." - Lynn Hallbrooks, Amazon
- "Lots of suspense and love in these books. I can't put them down once I start reading.I am loving the story line, there is so much action you will not have a chance to be bored." - Dee Fleischman, Amazon
- "Monica returns after receiving an e-mail from Chase and has a surprise for those she loves. Chase and Ace become involved in protecting their loved ones from another suspenseful mystery. There is a strong Christian theme throughout. I love this series!" - Ready Reader, Amazon
- "I love the way that Norma Budden builds the story with layers of facts, emotions, and backstories. It is a wonderful way to follow the story." - Vicki Goodwin, Amazon
- "Wow! What a book. In fact, what a series, this is the second book in this series I have read and Norma Budden doesn't disappoint, she gets better and better." - Nola, Amazon
- "When Love Abides has memorable characters, conversation that normal people use, a chase scene that left my fingernails chewed and surprises along the way. I had no idea how addicted I would become to the characters in this series." - B. Adams, Amazon
- "Mission Impossible meets The Notebook - part 2.The series continues and you absolutely cannot put it down." - Karla Bostic, Amazon
Copyright 2014-2017 Norma Budden